Wednesday 18 July 2012

woyww 163 ( again ;) )

Happy woyww everyone.Ok so I am very late posting this week, the whole work thing gets in the way of a good crafting life style. Want to know what Woyww is then follow the link to Julia's Stamping Ground. Its the must do weekly blog hop where you get to have a nosey poke and see what everyone is up to.
On my desk this week I have laid out the last Atc from the 3rd b'day swap, this was sent to me from Rosa. It has been made to be a fold out concertina style, very cool.each page has a different billboard style pic from Oz (Rosa is from OZ) I also got the lovely card with the really cool skiing sheep stamp. I love that image so much.

I have also been blown away by 2 random acts of kindness over the last two weeks, The first I should have posted last week but got carried away with all the ATC's. I got sent 2 skeletons and loads of really cool stamped skeleton busts, they are kind of day of the dead style, different outfits.  right up my street. These were sent to me by Neet.  Thank you so much, I am really looking forward to finding the right project for them.

This tag was sent to me by Mel I saw this on her blog, loved it and had no idea it was on its way to me, I also got a little care package to go with it, Am I lucky or what, they all put a big smile on my face coming home to find these, thank you so much.

I have been totally blown away by the crafting community since starting my blog. I have enjoyed every moment, so thank you for the comments and encouragement.
Have a great week.  mark.

I will as ever try to get to as many people as poss, at least all those that visit me and all those that end with the same number as me.








26 comments:

  1. I envy you for those skeletons and skeleton images *pffffffft* and I'm curious as hell to know what you'll do with them LOL ... Do you all know each other? Must be very heartwarming to get such magnificent great surprises :-)
    Best, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you post even this late in the day. Great ATC plus skeltons etc. Love Francesca xxx#93

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always great to get something in the mail besides bills! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great crafty space as always....lovely to get this from crafty friends...have a great week trace x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skeletons!! Great ATCs too!
    Know what you mean about work getting in the way - still keep trying to get the right 6 numbers so I can take early retirement........
    Happy WOYWW
    Caz
    #148

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes - could there be preferential treatment by the Lottery for crafters frustrated by 11 work days getting in the way of getting inky & painty !!
    Love the skulls - looks like you are going to have fun with those - great for mini art dolls ! #53

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mark, kindness breeds kindness and in my opinion there are no kinder people than crafters. You have some lovely things on show this week but I think I am in love with that skiing sheep! Happy WOYWW, Anne x #9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great workdesk! Lots of creativity! I LOVE the skiing sheep too! What fun to have surprises in the mail! Pretty awesome! That's pretty amazing that you've only been doing this about a year! You're good! I enjoyed visiting you! Valerie #157

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mark - what a lot of goodness on your desk this week. Your going to have some fun with the skeleton crew!! WOYWW Hugs from Helen 18

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased you like the card and ATC. It's lovely to get nice mail, isn't it?
    RosA # 66

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great goodies you have there Mark - fabuuuuulussss :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...a desk full of yumminess...lots of detail from Rosa and cool skeletons from Neet, saw those in a flower shop last year as bunting! was about 30 in a gruesome row draped around their window display was really cool!! i wasn't crafting then but things like always catch my eye, looking forward to seeing what you do with the wooden bookplate items that are waiting your atttention, sooo glad you like the Tag too...sorry a bit late work has eaten my life so no woyww for me this week!...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh it's lovely to get crafty stuff in the post, especially when it's a suprise :o) Look forward to seeing what you do with them April #89

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely goodies and isn't is fun when they arrive in the post.
    Sandra @31

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crafting folk are so generous! Have a happy day, thanks for sharing your goodies, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, aren't you the lucky one! I love those skeleton portraits! I have a pinboard that's "Day of the Dead."

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay #36

    ReplyDelete
  17. As i see, it was wednesday again. I'm hanging on a canvas...1m x 1m. That's big and really a challenge. I wish for something smaller as on your workdesk (:o)and some cool skeletons, too *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have one of Ros's lovely ATcs too - I understand how lucky you feel. I wonder what you'll do with all the Dia del Muerte images...don't forget to show and tell!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are very lucky indeed! Enjoy all those goodies and looking forward to seeing what you create! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)#50

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know what you mean about full time jobs getting in the way of your artwork. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry just deleted the former comment.

    Great desk filled with loads of creativity, love the tag and those images are just yummie. Thanks for becoming a follower.

    Eliza #11

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ach, so I missed another Wednesday... always something on! What great mail...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool stuff on your desk Mark. I think the crafting/blogging community rocks! I have made extraordinary friendships in the short while I have been blogging, opened my mind to so many different styles (I thought grungy was the ONLY way)
    Anna from Sussex x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely goodies in the post! I've had so many nice ATCs lately and it's been such fun. Just one or two more to come now, and then I can do a blog post about them all.

    I'm working my way through the whole list this week (hopefully!) - I've been so bad about it recently and thought I'd make a real effort this week, and it's paid off because I've visited blogs I've never been before. So it's a very belated happy WOYWW from me,

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete