Friday 6 September 2013

The Octopode Factory - Back To School


Hows everyone doing? Thanks for stopping by. If you were wondering what had happened to the latest challenge over at The Octopode Factory do not worry, we will be back next Friday with a new challenge. My daughter started back at school this week so I thought I would share a Back to School tag with you.
I used Lily's The Kid image and mounted him on to a tag covered with some Tim Hotltz paper and other ideology.
Thank you so much for stopping by xx

8 comments:

  1. oh what a fun tag! Love the way you have let that little guy come off the tag! And loving the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really love the tag Mark, the 'Kid' image is gorgeous and I love the Tim background paper. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...cool Tag Mark, super shading on this cooky image too, you had fun with this one, hope your little one enjoyed her first day back...Mel:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag...ah those first few days of a new school term...that takes me back

    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little tag - love the 3D look with the kid in the foreground!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag Mark! Great colours & design! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous tag Mark, I love the image.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete