Thursday 19 September 2013

De StempelWinkel - Gelli Print Wall Hanging.


Well my feet are hardly hitting the ground this week, things are busy busy busy, my proper job is crazy busy building a deck,laying a base for a new shed, getting plenty of top soil shifted for some new turf and I am also chasing my tail getting ready for the big Ally Pally show this weekend.
This is one of the samples I have made that I'll have with me, for a full look head on over to 
Thanks for stopping by, If you make it to the show this weekend drop by and say hi xx


7 comments:

  1. Oh great work Mark, must get my gelli plate out again and play. Will be thinking of you at A.P and look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome !!! I wish I could go to Ally Pally :-(

    I hope you have fun - all the best :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great make, Mark! Awesome background!!!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool looking print, and the skull is great against it... Now not going to make it to Ally Pally, sadly (like yours, my real life is just too crazy at the moment) - but I hope you have a blast demo-ing!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...looking totally awesome Mark, your gonna rock this weekend!!!...:))xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors here are wonderful, I love this piece and simplicity is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing! Love the mesh peeping through ... Great work. Hugs, Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete