Thursday 12 September 2013

De StempelWinkel - Kiss Tag and Ally Pally

 Welcom and thank you for stopping by,I hope you are all doing well?
 It is my turn again over at De Stempelwinkel to share something new and today I am sharing this Kiss Tag.
 To see the whole tag please head on over to the De Stempelwinkel blog.
 Some of you may have seen on my Face Book page this week I have been hinting at some news regarding the big craft show this month at Ally Pally and today I can share the news.
 I some how managed to volunteer to demo some of the Decoart products and De Stempelwinkel stamps amongst others for Crafting Time who will be stocking the products and some of the De Stempelwinkel stamps at the show.
 This tag will be one of the things I will be making on the day. I will be posting some other pieces in the build up to the show, some samples and some projects I will be making on the days
 I am still in shock and now reality is setting in I am both very excited and very nervous,This will be my first trip into the world of demoing I'm sure jumping in at the Big London Craft Show is a great place to start ;)
If you do make it up come and say hello and make yourself known it will be great to put people to blogs.
 Also please keep your fingers crossed for me and hope everything goes the way it should lol.

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant news Mark. You'll have a ball at Ally Pally. You are so talented with the projects you make with Decoart paints and all the textures you create, you will be a big hit at the show. Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be fine mate! Wish I was going there too. You'll have a busy great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant news for you Mark! congrats. Im sure you will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay well done Mark, you will do really well, you are a natural. A very pretty tag too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, you will be fine. Sorry to miss it, as I'm not going this year. Love francesca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I predict a mass stampede to your stand now - you have nothing to worry about at all, your work is superb and how wonderful to share your talent with others. Wish I was going now... Have fun Mark - just take a few deep breaths and go for it! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suspected that would be it Mark. Not a surprise as you are so talented. I am really pleased for you and hope you enjoy your first Ally Pally show. Let us know if you get booked for the NEC show too :) Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such exciting news, Mark - and you'll be brilliant, I've no doubt. Am hoping to get along to Ally Pally, despite the imminent house move, so will be sure to keep an eye out for you.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. go you, that is amazing news and I am sure you will be amazing! have fun wish I could be there , but i am sure the nerves will soon disappear and you will be amazing people with your creativity! trace x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous colours Mark - I did a tag in something very similar ages ago and I do feel the need to use them again now I've seen this!
    Now I get the news about Ally Pally! Many congratulations! Oh, thank you, thank you Heckling god - I can't wait to be in the back row Mark watching you. . . . . oh, ok, promise I won't heckle you! Seriously, really well done.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's cool. Can imagine you're a bit nervous though :-)

    ReplyDelete