Sunday 30 December 2012

Anything But Card Your Fave project from 2012 or Anything Goes

 Hello and welcome, thank you for stopping by.I hope you all had a good Xmas and are still enjoying some time off getting ready for the new year.
 Over at Anything But A Card we are looking back over the last 12 crafting months and are having a look at our favourite projects or if you like you can create something new, Anything Goes. (just no cards).
 This is one of my favourites from this year, It's my Elephant canvas, full details on how I made it are HERE.
 Although this was made in the summer I held onto it for an Xmas present for my girl friends brother, the last few years he has been giving us Scale models of some of the elephants from The Elephant Parade that hit London in 2010 and goes all around the world to raise money for the elephants and their natural habitats that are being destroyed.This year I was given one of the elephant that you can decorate your self so stay tuned so to speak, very nervous about painting him up.
 I look forward to having you come and join us and will enjoy re visiting your favourite past project from 2012.
As always a big thank you for stopping by, the comments you leave mean so much, so Thank You.

9 comments:

  1. I remember this so well... it was just after I'd discovered Craftyblogland, and I remember being totally blown away by this as a piece of art. It is utterly amazing... can't wait to see your decorated elephant!
    Happy New Year to you and yours!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this....I have a soft spot for elephants. I love the different effects you created on this...and I agree, that tissue paper is a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rememberthis as well, its one of my favourite images from TH..Happy New Year to you..Love francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool youd did a great job on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift that I am sure would have totally delighted your elephant loving friend. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Elephant canvas, mark!
    That LO, the colours and textures are just awesome! I can truly understand why this is your favourite! Great artwork!

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love that elephant image and your canvas is gorgeous Mark - I can understand why you chose this piece from all your other fab work.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool project and very meaningful gift. I can see why it's your fave. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning elephant canvas!!! Love the colours and different textures!
    Greetings, Yvon

    ReplyDelete