Wednesday 1 July 2015

Decoart Media Antiquing cream tutoria for De Stempelwinkel

 
 
 Afternoon all. Thanks for stopping by. Today I am sharing a little tutorial on using the Decoart Media Antiquing Creams on the De Stempelwinkel blog.
I show how to use the creams for a qouple of different effects and how to make these tag back grounds.

 
For my main tag I used my background tag I made using an embossed Tando-Creative media board, Decoart Media products including the Antiquing Creams. Stamping on Acetate with stamps from De Stempelwinkel and finishing with an embellishment I also used the creams on.x
 
I would like to enter my tag into a couple of challenges.
 
Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge is Summer themed, Like May I decided to go a little away from the norm, nice summer colours but tinged with a subdued theme as I have to spend most of my summer working outside Gardening. ;( instead of making the most of it. 
 
Forever Dark are having an Anything Goes theme, as long as it's on the dark side. I'm skirting with the theme again as this is not as dark as I normally like to go ;)
 



1 comment:

  1. Great textures and colors! Love your project. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete