Thursday 9 July 2015

De Stempelwinkel - I have given in to the dark side and made cards ;)

 
Morning all. Thanks for stopping by and today is a dark day, I made cards ;)
I'm over on the De Stempelwinkel blog sharing the rest of my cards.

 
This card has been made using A mixed media board from Tando-Creative. The board was painted using Decoart Media products. I started with a base coat of White acrylic paint followed by a light coat of teal.
The aged look was given by adding washes of Yellow Iron Oxide and Quinacridone Gold.
The amazing cat stamp is from one of Brett Weldele's stampers anonymous sets.
Once dry I added a patchy coat of Decoart's Crackle Glaze and used the Black Antiquing Cream to bring out the cracks.
The board was mounted on to some paper from 7 dots studio and added to a card blank.
It would be great to see you over at De Stempelwinkel.
xx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and images Mark! I love the cat and the use of the palette knife for the colour on the other Ryn stamp design card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are wonderful Mark, you really should make them more often - I just adore that cat with attitude! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other gals!! Wonderful cards Mark!! Beautiful colors and your images always rock!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combos
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete