Monday 17 February 2014

De Stempekwinkel - Chalk Paint Clock


Evening, I hope you are all keeping well, Day two down from Stitches, a really good day today, caught up with some blog faces which is always good, I love being able to put a face with a name.x
Im sharing a Tando-Creative clock today over at De Stempelwinkel I have been working on sections of this at the show demonstrating the new Decoart Chalk Paints in a more way more suited to crafting, I have been moving between craft and home decor aplications. Did I say how much I love these paints?  
For the full pic and more details please head over to the De Stempelwinkel blog xx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic to see you and get the chance do your home decor make n take today Mark. The paints and wax really lived up to expectations (highly recommended if you haven't tried them) and it was great to see your samples too. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This loooks great and wish i could have seen you demo these but alas not so ! they look fab x trace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a cool clock, Mark - am taking a class with Andy this summer where I really hope he'll be using these paints... they look fab in your hands.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete