Sunday 10 July 2016

Just for Fun


Morning all, I hope you are all keeping well this Sunday?
I had a quick play yesterday with some of my new Stampendous goodies and the Decoart Media Misters.
I used a Media Board from Tando-Creative and added some Stampendous Embossing Enamels, Twilight, Aged Marine and Verdigris.


Using Black Stazon ink I stamped one of the new Stamp releases 'Chilling'.
I decorated a wooden plaque with Decoart Media Misters, Red and Yellow.
If the Media misters are new to you, they are a permanent acrylic paint in a spray bottle much like the water based ink sprays that are out there, the advantage the Media misters have is that once dry they will not be reactive with varnishes or other layers of paints etc unlike the water based sprays.
You can even spray them over metal,painted and sealed surfaces and they will dry properly and keep their colour intensity unlike some of the ink based sprays that look vibrant for about 10 mins ;)
I added started with the red mister and then swapped to the yellow straight away, this allows the colours to mix and blend naturally and bellow you can see the close up of the kind of effect you will be left with,



The plaque was finished by giving them a coat of Satin Varnish and the Media Board was glued down.



Thanks for stopping by, Ill have a full post with the Details of my upcoming California trip in the next few days.
xxx.



No comments:

Post a Comment