Sunday 10 July 2016

California Dreaming in October


Good morning all, Some really exciting news to share today and it's the culmination of lots of work (thank you Laura) but it's happening.
I will be heading to Sunny California this October to teach a new class using a brand new kit I designed with Tando-Creative.
We will be making several Mixed Media Tags and decorating a box to keep them all in.
The class will be using Decoart Media Products and lots of goodies from Stampendous.
We will be playing with Acrylic, grey board and some nice chunky MDF tags.
Ill be adding new and different tags to the kit as we get closer to the event x.

I will be at 

Sat 22nd October. It's all about the Scrapbook in Dixon
Sat 29th October. The Stamp Addict in Sand Diego
Sun 30th October. Scrapbooking Forever Westlake Village

It would be great to see some of you there, I am so beyond excited as not only do I get to teach in the states, I also get to be in the USA for Halloween, something I have wanted to do for years.xx
Again a huge thankyou to Laura from Stampendous for helping set things up and a big thanks to the three shops for having me join them xx.

1 comment:

  1. So thrilled for your Mark, you will knock em dead! I envy you being there for Halloween, it is such a fun celebration in the States! Anne x

    ReplyDelete