Wednesday 21 October 2015

New Mixed Media ATC class using Decoart Media Products.


 
Thanks for stopping by. I'm finally sharing my new mixed media Atc class in full. Over the last few weeks I have been working on some new ideas to make Atc's a little different.
In the class we will be making the newly designed Atc storage crate and a handful of Atc's to get your collection started ;) Made by That's Crafty.
The Storage crate is laser cut from mdf.
We will be playing with lots of different Decoart Media Products from the media fluids, crackle paste and glazes through to the texture paste and antiquing creams.
We will also be playing with mdf and acrylic Atc's and stacking them to create lots of depth and dimension.
 
 
All the stamps on this Atc are from Carabelle-studio. They are a French stamp company and they offer lots of stamps that are just that little bit different and are available in the UK from That's Crafty.


 
This class will first be run at That's Crafty on the 7th November, you can contact Laura for availability.
I'm also running this class as one of my days on the 19th/20th March 2016 at Papercuts in Tyne and Wear, you can contact Jo or Shirley for dates and details.
 
If you want any more info or to book classes please feel free to contact me at
or contact me on facebook.
 
Thanks for stopping by and Hopefully I may see some of you there ;) xx.
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Mark

    So sorry not to say hello properly this morning but there's nothing worse than having somebody hovering for no apparent reason when you're on the phone so I scuttled off but then worried that it was rude of me.... Having seen the samples in the shop this morning I can hardly wait for what I'm sure is going to be a really interesting day on the 7th. The acrylic is such a great medium to work with. I'm really looking forward to seeing your process and learning loads.

    Best wishes

    Lauren Hatwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look cool! I am sorry I'm on the wrong continent and can't partake in this class. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are great, love the box you have your cards in where did get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret, the boxes are new kit coming out from that's crafty. They are online and have a bricks and mortar shop in Essex. The kits will be released this weekend I think when I hold my class x

    ReplyDelete