Monday 8 September 2014

De Stempelwinkel - Prophesies Tag


Morning all, thanks for sticking with me and sorry my posts seem to be short and sweet and sharing on other sites, Hopefully things will get back to normal soon, We have now bought our house, well it is in the final stages of going through, I am also getting set for the big Hand Made Fair show later this month at Hampton Court where I will be selling and demoing the Chalk Finish Paints for Decoart I will also have a lot of my Shabby Chic Items at the show.
Anyway, I digress ;)  Today I am sharing over at De Stempelwinkel  a Mixed Media Board Tag. I managed to have my first little play with some Gelatoes, Thanks That's Crafty for fixing me up with these. I love the vibrant colours but think I need a lot more practice ;) x

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic board, loving the colours of the Gelatos. I use Portfolio Pastels and am not sure if there is much difference between these and the Gelatos...

    With so much going on it's a wonder we get to hear from you at all, hope your house move goes well and is very soon :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not seem to leave a comment over there but I love your tag, the eyelets are a lovely touch and the base colours you used are beautiful. Hope the move happens soon and goes smoothly. Anne x

    ReplyDelete