Monday 13 August 2018

Speshink Design Team - Saadia - The Gent


Morning all, I hope you all had a good weekend, Today Saadia is sharing an art journal page she has made using my The Gent stamp  avilable from my web store.
Here is what Saadia has done. 

Sharing with you an art journal page. 
I used 300 gsm watercolor paper and glued book pages to it with gel medium.
Next, I applied a thin coat of Heavy white gesso by Prima marketing Inc. Added a bit of texture with sand paste by Prima marketing. 


After drying the texture paste, I applied washes of Paynes Grey color by Winsor and Newton, Quinacridone/Nikel Azo Gold fluid acrylic by Golden. 
Next I applied home made rust pastes to brick chip board shape by Blue Fern studios. I added the same pastes to some metal gears.


After that, I stamped 'The Gent' stamp on watercolor paper and colored it with Kuretaki watercolors.
Then, I glued everything with 3d Gel medium.


Lastly, I glued a chipboard quote over a piece of twine.



That's it for today. 
I hope you liked it. 
Thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment