Monday 16 July 2018

Speshink Dt Gloria. Gypsy Rose.

Morning all, and thank you for stopping by for another Speshink Design Team post. Today Gloria is sharing a make using my Gypsy Rose stamp.

I'm back again with a new Spesh Ink project
using the Gypsy Rose image available here
I like the term fortune teller better, 
but that's just me being difficult.

In an attempt to use a different technique for each of these projects, I decided to
give the no-lines technique a go with this lovely lady.
I started by stamping her with Antique Linen Distress Ink using my Misti.

I began coloring her flesh first just in case it was harder to do the no lines
technique than I thought. Not too bad. It's been quite a while since I've colored
with Copics this way. 

The hair is the bane of my existence, but I think it worked
out in the end.

I decided to leave her pearls out of the equation entirely.
I just felt she didn't really need them at this point. 
Much like the print on her head scarf. Gone. 

I colored the background in with Copics, and then dropped blending fluid
onto it to give a bit of a bokeh effect.

Using an art journal insert page, I sprayed it using Dylusions sprays
and stamped some gold embossed stars. 

I matted her onto black card stock and added some words watercolored
to match the image.

Lastly, I added some sequins to really make her happy.
What's a gypsy without sequins?





No comments:

Post a Comment