Morning all and thanks you for stopping by.
Today Louise is back with us and sharing a couple of fantastic makes using my 'The Gent' stamp and 'The Aviator'.
My stamps can be found on my Etsy Store Here or on the
Louise's first project is a monochrome black and white card that was ideal for fathers day. xx
Keeping this card black and white gave this a simple finish i really like.
- Taking a 15x21cm bit of card I rounded off the edges with a corner punch.
- Masking off the Gent stamp with masking tape i covered the wreath frame and then inked with versafine onyx black. Removing the tape i stamped out the Gent on the card.
- Then covering the stamped image with a mask made from a post it note, stamp out the gears in the background. I used a Chocolate Baroque Stamp June Gears in versafine Smokey Gray
- At the base of the gent i stamped over the mask using a Top Hat watches stamp from Creative Expressions CER014 in onyx black.
- The watches were stamps from the Top Hat set. I stamped them onto some card and cut each watch 11 in total the largest is a stampede nostalgic pocket watch stamp A2528D. I then layered and glued them around the Gent.
- The Phrase "Time is not measured by clocks but by moments " i printed out and added as the finishing touch.
Keeping with the black and white Monochrome Louise has also created this beautiful card using my Aviator stamp.
- I firstly took a square piece of card, and stamped the image of the Aviator in black versafine to the right of the square. Then using a black watercolour paint, watered down, painted shading into the image
- Once the paint was dry, i masked the image with a post it note. Along the bottom and right hand edge I stamped in black a frame. The stamp used for this is a Kate Pertiest Autumn Leaves on the edge AL3040
- To finish the image,i stamped "be unique" to the left, using a Crafter Companion Stamp "Words to Inspire" set 1 TXT.ST.INSP1
- Mounting the square onto black card it was glued to a 7x7 card and hey Pesto ..
Again thank you everyone for stopping by. Head back next Monday to see something new from the Speshink Design Team. xxx