Thursday 13 July 2017

Alice in Wonderland Fat Book class


Just a quick little post to share with you my new class sample for an Alice in Wonderland themed mixed media Fat book.
I know things have been quiet here in blog land but I promise to be back with an update post of some recent trips and classes.

I have just finished the new Alice book and this will be a new class ill be rolling out in the Autumn.
class details will be at the bottom of the page.
This is a new kit I have put together with Tando-Creative and the class will cover several different techniques including image transfer and painting and working on acrylic,mdf and grey board using the Decoart Media Line.

If you would like any info or to book me for a class please feel free to contact me via Facebook or email. x















30 sep/1 oct     lets Be Creative      south east uk near Guildford

21/22 oct    Beautiful Things        Brentwood Essex

A full list of dates, classes and projects can be found by clicking the classes tab at the top of the page. xx

Simon Says Stamp are having a Distress It Challenge on their blog this week.  Ive gone for a more colourfull but still distressed style for my Alice book x.


2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL Mark. Love all the neat backgrounds and textures for Alice and her friends. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation, love it so much! I adore the colors and the theme you chosen!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete