Tuesday 11 April 2017

Decoart Graffiti Tutorial Happy Easter


Morning all, thanks for stopping by, It's been a busy few weeks here and I am just back from Andy Skinner's Ministry Of Mixology retreat where Kate Crane and France Papillon taught a weekend of fantastic classes and I was there to lend a hand and teach one o the make and takes on the Saturday eve.
Such a fun weekend catching up with so many crafty friends and so much creativity under one roof always leads to a good weekend away.

Today though I am sharing a Graffiti style step by step tutorial on the Decoart Media Blog, I have used lots of Decoart Media products and the new Chalky Finish White Cream Wax along with various stencils. The main focus stencils are from a new Stencil book I picked up recently after seeing a FaceBook friend post about it, Details can be found on the Decoart post.
I hope to see some of you over there. For those of you that don't know about the media blog, you will be introduced to some amazing mixed media artists sharing their tutorial posts using the Decoart Products.


As always a huge thank you for stopping by.
xxx.
If you would like to follow me on FaceBook you can find me HERE.

Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge are having a Hip Hop challenge ;) x Now I know my entry is a little tongue in cheek but I have tried to keep it festive with my Jesus Graffiti and the links between hip hop culture and the Graffiti street scene lol x.



3 comments:

  1. I truly do LOVE both of these...

    ONE EASTER SUPERHERO and ONE EASTER BONNET MODEL!!!

    FABULOUSLY FUN!!! Happy Easter Mark! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing, off to have a closer look! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an absolutely fresh take on our challenge theme and I love your out of the box interpretation! Your creations really have a wonderful gritty graffiti vibe and I thought it was so unique to pair the elements in the way that you did. I really like how the central images are so bold with their black and white palette, which pairs so nicely with the backgrounds. Excellent work and thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete