Wednesday 15 February 2017

Decoart Mixed Media Blog Tutorial Post - Painting and working with Acrylic


Today It's  my turn to share a little tutorial post over on the Decoart Media Blog and I have gone for a Vintage Circus style tag using one of the Acrylic Media Boards from Tando Creative and stamps from Carabelle Studio.
If you follow the Decoart Link it will take you straight to the tutorial post xx.
Hope to see you there. x



Simon Says Stamp are having a 'Use your favorite tool' challenge this week. My fave tool has to e the heat gun, I am an impatient crafter and always turn to my heat gun to help things along when I can, I have also used it for one if it's more traditional uses on my tag for some heat embossing.




5 comments:

  1. Oh so FABULOUS Mark - LOVE this!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Mark, off to take a closer look! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Mark, I have stamp envy :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, love the bright colors of the image against the distress pattern paper background. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete