Friday 23 September 2016

A Vintage Journey Guest Designer Create Within A Frame


Morning all and thank you for stopping by, Today I am over the moon to be sharing a little make as Guest Designer for A Vintage Journey. Thank you to Brenda and the team for having me along this month xx.

The theme for their challenge has been set by Julia and she has chosen ' Create within A Frame' 
which I just love as I get to break out the chalk paints and do some Shabby Chicy stuff ;)
To see the full project and a little step by step of what I did it would be great to see you over there xx.



5 comments:

  1. I love your project. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderfully shabby, vintage project Mark! Thanks so much for joining us as GCG over at A Vintage Journey! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark you created a fabulous project within the theme, thank you so much for sharing your talent and incredible frame with us at AVJ. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful project you created for us at AVJ as guest designer! Thanks so much for joining us! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea with the frame and loving the small canvas centre pieces.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete