Thursday 9 June 2016

Making Cards Magazine May Edition






Thanks for stopping by, A little post today as I can now share my first submission as a contributor to Making Cards Magazine. I was lucky enough to be in the May edition and i would like to thank Sally and the team for having me on board, I look forward to the next time xx.
I used Tando-Creative Media Boards to create my cards and I have used Decoart Media Fluids and stamps from Carabelle Studios.

Im also busy working on a little teaching trip to California this August, Fingers crossed I will have some news soon.
Before then I will be at 
30 July......Daisy Jewels and Crafts in Coventry 
31 July......Crafty Bunch in Telford 

and later in the year i will be at Pickwell Farm 1st October

Thanks for stopping by. 
If you have any questions or would like to book me for a workshop you can contact me on Facebook xx.
Thanks for stopping by xx.

2 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I've stopped in, but I'm so happy I did! Gorgeous colors, backgrounds and images on these cards. I love all the texture you've achieved on the flat surface. Congratulations on your position with Making Cards and all your classes coming up--wish I could attend! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete