Wednesday 23 March 2016

Stacked Acrylic ATC Birthday Card





Afternoon all, Thanks for stopping by.
I have been playing with the Stacking Atc's I helped designed with That's Crafty for my mixed media Atc class.
Today I have used it as a Birthday card for my sister who's birthday is tomorrow.
I have used stamps from Carabelle Studio, My sister had a pair of red shoes like these when she was young and this stamp just put me in mind of her wen she was young.
I have added a layer of some gold leaf using the Stampendous Stamp n Bond. This product acts like an embossing powder and once heated you add the gold leaf, It's so much cleaner and easier than using the gilding glues.
To add my colour I have used Decoart Media Fluids. and for the spacey look for the back ground I added a couple of pinches of Stampendous,s fine white embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hopefully I will see some of you at the Andy Skinner/Tando-Creative Ministry of Mixology retreat next month xx.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with the stacked acrylic ATC Mark so this was great to see. Your card looks INCREDIBLE inside like that. Love the background texture and colors and heheheheh - so love that you did the 'red' shoes for your sister... she will love that!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mark, loving the red shoes! x

    ReplyDelete