Thursday 16 October 2014

Daventry Craft Retreat Feb 7&8 2015





I am very Pleased to announce that I have been asked by Ali of Ali-Craft to be one of the tutors at her next crafty retreat in Daventry next Feb 7th & 8th. I will be holding my workshop on the Sunday and the very talented Hels Sheridan  will be holding the Saturday workshop.
You can find the details HERE.
Now the class will actually be a mixed media canvas using lots of the new Decoart Media Products
I will get my sample up and share more details with you as soon as I have my move sorted out,.  We are aiming to complete on my fave day of the year Oct 31st. These pics are just for an idea of the textures we will be creating
So if you fancy a little treat and a weekend away it would be great to see you there for the Sunday and I am sure Ali and Hels would love to see you on the Sat. 
If you want any more information you can contact Ali via her face book page HERE



3 comments:

  1. Bet that'll be fun ! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to a great crafter day with you Mark
    Know it will have the WOW factor
    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your class is certainly in for a treat with that gorgeous canvas. Ali and Iain are just the loveliest people ever and I adore Hels too. I reckon it will be a fabulous weekend! Anne x

    ReplyDelete