Sunday 14 September 2014

De Stempelwinkel - Step By Step Shabby Chic Table


Morning all, A little teaser pic for a shabby chic table I have painted for my post over at De Stempelwinkel as I am getting set for the Hand Made Fair.


The show runs from the 19th-21st of September at Hampton Court.
Ill be there along with Andy Skinner on behalf of Decoart, we will have the paints,stencils and varnishes for sale and I will be doing some demonstrations on how to get the various finishes.
If you make it to the show, please come and say hi. xx

You can also find the Step By Step on my Shabby Blog HERE.If you like all the shabby makes it would be lovely if you would follow me there xx.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at the fair Mark surrounded by your adoring fans (don't think I've ever seen you at a show where you are not encased by enthusiastic, well in the main, ladies!!) I have a feeling you'll catch Kirstie's eye with your furniture as that is SO her style. Off to see what you've been creating. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Buttons has said it all, have a fun time & i hope you will still speak to us all when you are famous:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great place to have the Handmade Fair, hope you have lots of fun there - you will certainly be busy! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast at your show- I'm sure your pieces will be the bomb! Your re-do's are always fantastic! ")

    ReplyDelete