Monday 10 February 2014

Stitches Trade Show, Decoart Chalk Paint and Me




Ok, so I can finally announce some news I have been sitting on for the last couple of weeks, 
I have been incredibly lucky and honoured to have been asked to demo at the big UK trade show, Stitches, this is our version of Cha and I am beyond excited ;)
I will be Demonstrating along side Andy Skinner who will be on the Decoart stand showing off the new Media range.
I will be using the brand new Chalk Paints that received a top 20 innovative products award at  CHA earlier this year.
I am sharing a couple of tease pics today and will share a few more as the week goes on both here and on my Facebook page.
I will share the full pics next week after the show.
If you make it to the show please come over and say Hi, I will be on stand No H32  Decoart's stand, It will be opposite Country Love Craft J17 and Personal Impressions H28.
As well as demoing the products I'll also be doing some make and takes over all three days so it would be great to see some of you joining me.
xx




9 comments:

  1. A huge congrats, Mark! The sneak peeks look fabulous. Wish I could make the trip and see you at work. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked out the blog Chalk paint looks wonderful for painting old/new furniture :) thanks for sharing this will keep my eyes for it in my art stores !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you! You are getting to be an old (well not so old) hand at this Mark. Hope you have lots of fun. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, I'm sure you are going to have fun !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Mark.....it's too bad that i don't live around the corner. Guess i would be there every day, too (:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Mark! I'm sure you will have a great time, and will succeed in getting people enthousiastic about the paint. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow and double wow! Firstly congratulations on the demo gig - how cool is that?! And secondly wow to the chalk paints - they look seriously amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on some. Have a great time!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You little rascal :-D You already knew all this when we talked about demo(e?)ing for DecoArt together with Andy ... tsktsk. Congratulations to you!
    Of course I wish you a blast and I'm sure you will have the time of your life. Again: wish I could be there. But perhaps, when DecoArt really realises your talent it won't be the last time for you :-)
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Mark - love the sneak peeks.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete