Sunday 6 May 2012

ATC's

Hello again, So this week I joint WOYWW and have leanrt what ATC's are, I like this idea a lot and can not wait for the card swap in a few weeks time.I could not wait to try this out and have spent the last couple of eve's playing around. this is my first attempt at an ATC. I could not stop at one so have done a few more, I decided to try the first card in different colours. They are the Tim Holtz distress ink pads, a Katzelcraft Da Vinci stamp and a text embossing folder.I was really pleased with the way they came out.
After that I made one using a technique learnt on the Andy Skinner time worn online workshop and I also used one of his new stamps,I love them. The next two were made by spraying the card with some Cosmic Shimmer Vintage, a blue and gold.The colours are really subtle.I did one with A background stamp Of Tim Holtz, a paisley print and then used a Gorjuss stamp which I stamped out on other card stock and stuck together. The last one was a flower stamp that was then coloured with copic pens and a little glossy accents on the flower head.
Today I have taken part in a craft work shop at the Craft Barn, It was taken by Linda Elbourne, We took a card suitcase and made a small book to go inside, mainly using Tim Holtz dyes and stamps. I just have to finish it off, pics to follow soon.It was a great class and managed to put a face with one of the Bloggers on here which is always good.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning ATC's!! If you like to swap....let me know (:o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great,I would love to swap. I have not done a mail swap yet just exchanged my first one at a craft day course. I have just tried playing ready for the woyww swap in a few weeks.
      I do not know the etiquette of how this is done, do you pick one or do i just send one? soes it have to be un published??? sorry silly questions but hate the idea of upsetting/disappointing someone. can you pm on these blogs??

      Delete
  2. These ATC's look great, you're trying lots of techniques! Good for you. Check out my blog when you get a chance. Maybe we can follow each other. Barb

    ReplyDelete